Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Working closely with clients, our Client Delivery & Operations professionals drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
We are looking for Supply Chain Planning professionals across the Service Delivery Lifecycle, managing teams and work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
We are looking for professionals:
- 🔝As a SC Planning Practice Lead you will be accountable for the delivery, sales and capability related aspect within the practice.
- 🚀 Overseeing project implementation.
- 🔑 Manage team (+30 people), growth, capability plan, etc.
- ✖️Closely collaboration with the software partners to support join sales and delivery.
- 📢Advising organizations on how to implement best practices and support on business process transformation based on value driven principals.
- 🎯 Supporting our customers and Accenture delivery teams in SCP engagement.