Accenture is the global leader in cybersecurity. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives. This is a Cyber Security Analyst role in the Managed Security Services organization focused on Managed Detection & Response.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of Cyber Security Operations
- Develop your knowledge and skills on key cyber security technologies
- Develop your knowledge and skills of cyber-attacks, vulnerabilities and counter measures
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will:
- Work in 8h shift (5x2), within a 24x7x365 team to support the timely delivery of security monitoring services.
- Investigate attacks against customer networks.
- Monitor and analyze log data, network traffic and/or alerts generated by a variety of security technologies in real-time; escalate and explain validated security incidents to customers.
- Write up security incident reports detailing the threat, its characteristics, and possible remediation activities.
- Research new threats and ensure appropriate detection capabilities are in place to identify and respond to these threats.
- Routinely review security incidents and other customer deliverables for adherence to the established procedures and guidelines; document, rectify, and provide feedback to other analysts as required.
- Document best practices and contribute to knowledgebase articles.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of the security incident detection and classification service.
- Ensure standards and procedures are adhered to within defined SLA’s.
- Articulate security issues to customers, both verbally and written.
- Refer difficult or complex issues to more experienced staff.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Manage and track customer issues and requests.
- Deliver internal and external presentations related to the MDR service.