Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Artificial Intelligence helps our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Artificial Intelligence and Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for a Data Scientist. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our Applied Intelligence team. If you thrive working with top clients in the evolution of their data & AI journey… then, we’d like to meet you!
Iberia market unit – working for our top clients in the evolution of their core systems and the implementation of new digital architectures. Our clients are belonging to a wide variety of industries (such as Financial Services, Resources, Health & Public Services, Products or Comms & Media) and our services/projects can be transformational for all the company or focused on a particular area.
Data scientists drives new data insights to uncover business opportunities & revenue streams. The role has a firm understanding of statistics and data visualization for communication, as well as an understanding business growth areas & how to utilize important data. The role is also responsible for identifying new analytic trends/data needs and repeatable analytic solutions. Works with key stakeholders to generate hypotheses and create analytic models that answer impactful business questions.
- Designs and implements processes and layouts for complex, large-scale data sets used for modeling, data mining, and research purposes.
- Defines strategy for use of data and how data use interacts with data design.
- Works with Data Engineer to design and implement statistical data quality procedures around data sources.
- Performs data studies and data discovery around new data sources or new uses for existing data sources.
- Implements and hands-off data checking and updating procedures to other teams as needed (e.g. Data Engineering team)
- Performs statistical analyses with existing data sets in statistical packages.
- Visualizes and reports data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provides insights to the organization.
- Develops end-to-end data science applications, including complex distributed data processing, creating an analysis framework (e.g. models, algorithms, etc.), developing custom complex visualization tools, and deploying web applications.