About the role
Working closely with clients our Technology professionals provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
We are currently looking for SAP CO Consultant in Spain. The position requires hands-on experience and good communication skills to explain and agree processes and designs with the client. He/she must be able to manage the module without supervision, integrating with other modules and define cross-stream processes.
It is required previous experience in full cycle implementations and process design. She/he must command SAP solution and ideally S/4 HANA. English is a must and the candidate must be willing to travel overseas 2/3 weeks/month.
What can we offer you?
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.
- Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork.