SAP FI/CO Consultants
Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
About the role
Working closely with clients our Technology professionals provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
We are currently looking for SAP FICO Consultants in Spain:
As a SAP FICO Consultant, you will participate on development, delivery and maintenance of business solutions based on SAP technologies. You will capture functional and technical requirements from the client and translate business requirements in SAP requirements identifying the best solution. You will be responsible for SAP FICO solution development, its customizations and deployment of the solution. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) locally and remotely.
Our SAP Consultants have excellent communication skills (english and spanish) with the ability to explain complicated things simply. We measure our success by building a relationship with a client, both business and IT. The most experienced talents will be responsible to lead and manage the projects, financials, the relationship with the client and cooperate with our delivery centers across the globe.
This is what you already have:
- Experience between 2 and 8 years in SAP FICO sub modules like General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), FSCM, Project Systems (PS) etc.
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end SAP Finance implementation, with functional design responsibilities.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Very good command of English and Spanish.
- You’ve earned SAP S/4 Certifications
- You have team lead experience
- Experience working on SAP S/4 HANA project
- You have functional expertise in other Finance areas like CFIN ( Central finance), Cash and Liquidity management, payments, bank/cash account reconciliation, Central Finance, transaction management for instruments such as investments, debt, foreign currency, derivatives, securities, and commodities, FSCM (Credit, Disputes and Collections Management)You have team lead experience
- You have functional expertise in other Finance areas like Cash and Liquidity management, payments, bank/cash account reconciliation, Central Finance, transaction management for instruments such as investments, debt, foreign currency, derivatives, securities, and commodities, FSCM (Credit, Disputes and Collections Management)
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”