Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is a top company in IT and is looking for the best DevOps Lifecycle Engineer
A DevOps Lifecycle Engineer is responsible for the definition and implementation of cutting-edge automated lifecycle elements, such as application lifecycle management tooling, version control and branching strategies, continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines, continuous code inspection, testing automation tools, environment management, infrastructure as code, and monitoring solutions.
The DevOps engineer does that with a DevOps mindset, bridging together the needs of traditional development and operations teams in a sympathetic, collaborative way.
The DevOps Lifecycle Engineer will provide technical support to development teams, as well as to operations team and any other function (like separate QA or Security teams) wherever the transition to a DevOps model is not completed. The DevOps Lifecycle Engineer works closely with the Technical Architect and the DevOps Platform Engineers, following the guidelines defined and architecture best practices.
As a member of the Architecture Team, the DevOps Lifecycle Engineer will work in a collaborative environment where sharing skills and expertise is part of its DNA. Continuous learning is encouraged (and needed!) through our extensive training program, including classroom courses, online courses from well-known platforms, and certifications. The Architecture Team is also a strong supporter of communities, and hence the DevOps Lifecycle Engineer will have the opportunity to give back by participating in meetups, workshops, hackathons and different local and international events, working together with communities of enthusiasts, and experts worldwide. To sum up, the DevOps Lifecycle Engineer will share her knowledge and receive more knowledge in exchange.
These are the main skills that a DevOps Lifecycle Engineer should demonstrate and exercise on a daily basis (not all of them are required):
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban, and with a DevOps mindset.
- Experience with full-stack enterprise scalable solutions, including life-cycle automation.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and platforms.
- Experience with application lifecycle management, continuous integration, continuous delivery, infrastructure and code, and monitoring.
- Strong presentation skills, mostly interacting with technical people, adapting the complexity of the vocabulary as required by the audience.
- Passionate to be part of team, exchanging knowledge and expertise both internally and externally.
Detailed skill list:
For each skill category, exemplar technologies, tools or platforms are provided as guidance. Although not all of them are required, breadth and depth of skills are expected, and will be valued, for a DevOps Lifecycle Engineer role:
- Development Tools: Git, IDEs (any), Apache Maven, Gulp, Webpack, Parcel, npm, JUnit, Mocha, Selenium, Protractor, Appium, Cucumber, Jasmine, SonarQube, FindBugs/SpotBugs, ESLint, etc.
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery: Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Bamboo, Spinnaker, etc.
- Lifecycle management: Jira, Confluence, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
- Monitoring: ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios, Sensu, etc.
- Application Infrastructure: Nginx, Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Apache Karaf, etc.
- Data stores and messaging: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, SQLite, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, JenkinsX, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, etc.
- Cloud Infrastructure: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.
- Cloud managed services: AWS EKS, ECS and Fargate, Google GKE, Azure AKS and ARO, etc.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 700.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.