Descripción Del Puesto
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 3,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for a SAP Transportation Management Solution Architect. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our highly specialized team. If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment; working with prestigious clients, moving frequently from project to project to solve significant business challenges… then, we’d like to meet you!
- Is a thought leader in SAP TM, and is able to apply that knowledge to customer business
- Develops / guides team in development of functional specifications for implementation, modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customer’s business objectives and are of sound design
- Ensures smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements by providing guidance and support throughout the implementation life cycle
- Develops and validates test plans, test scripts to ensure solution consistently meets the customer’s business objectives, in keeping with agreed acceptance criteria
- Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project
- Verifies and proves that the system provides the required business functions and maintains data integrity
- Serves as a functional liaison and contributes to key meetings between Project Manager, key customer contacts and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors
- Understands how the SAP TM solution can be configured and delivered to best facilitate customer business processes (ensuring ability to design, execute, deliver and extend)
- Recognizes and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers/projects
- Works with Project Manager in planning efforts, creates detailed tasks and estimates in overall project plan
- Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team
Here’s what you could need:
- 4-7 years of progressive business and / or consulting experience
- Hands-on experiences on SAP Transportation Management
- Consulting or functional experience in a FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Metals & Mining, Automotive, Healthcare, Retail or White Goods industry
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Global exposure will be desirable
- Proficient in English. Other languages will be a plus
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the "C" level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct
What’s in it for you:
Join the Capability Network for a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside talented colleagues.
We offer a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package which includes extra vacations days per year, medical and life insurance, learning opportunities and much more!
Time for change
Make your move – Apply now!
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Customer Senior Manager
publicada 5 días publicada
Talent & Organization Analyst/Consultant with French (Madrid/Barcelona)
publicada 5 días publicada
Analysts & Consultants in Nat. Resources, Energy & Utilitiess
publicada 6 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.