Descripción Del Puesto
Supply Chain Planning Manager (Sales Focus)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for a Supply Chain Planning Manager. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our highly specialized team. If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment; working with prestigious clients, moving frequently from project to project to solve significant business challenges… then, we’d like to meet you!
- Project management skills running transformation projects, coordinating different stakeholders.
- Leading sales efforts, developing proposal content, resource plans and driving scoping and clarification discussions with clients.
- Leading the design and implementation of supply chain projects.
- Leading business diagnosis and planning assessments.
- Architecting Solutions for our clients, including operating models, organization, processes and tools.
- Manage, lead and guide project teams to deliver proposals and projects on time in costs and with the targeted value for the client.
- Ensure Value Realization through performance measurements/KPIs monitoring and deriving corrective actions.
Here’s what you could need:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in consulting preferred.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience around Integrated Business Planning, S&OP, Demand planning and Supply Planning.
- Experience with planning tools like: Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, OMP, SAP APO/IBP, E2Open, o9, ToolsGroup, Anaplan, Relex among others.
- Overall knowledge of Supply Chain.
- Experience in the sales cycle: origination (campaigns, open discussions), Proposal and RFx process and developing contracts.
- Ability to conduct workshops, gather requirements, perform fit-gap analysis, design to-be solution, design configuration rationale and create functional designs.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Good communications skills and stakeholder management skills required.
- Proven ability to drive sales, create trusted relationships with clients and develop a transformation approach that addresses client challenges.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries.
- Desire to work in a Strategy Consulting environment, with exposure to information systems.
- High level of mobility: willing to travel up to 100% of the time at any worldwide location.
- High level of flexibility: to explore other Supply Chain areas and functional projects not limited to Supply Chain Planning.
- Bachelor or Master degree required
- Preferred business (BBA or Economics) or superior engineering degrees
- High level of English is mandatory
- Post-graduate education preferred (MBA, MSc, Lean Six Sigma)
What’s in it for you:
Join the Capability Network for a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside talented colleagues.
We offer a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package which includes extra vacations days per year, medical and life insurance, learning opportunities and much more!
Time for change
Make your move – Apply now!
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Capital Markets Consultant
publicada 4 días publicada
publicada 5 días publicada
Supply Chain Warehousing Business Consultants
publicada 7 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.