Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
About the role
Working closely with clients our Technology professionals provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
Key Responsibilities may Include:
- Have a full ownership of developing a portfolio of client’s / industry / capability group agenda
- Develop a commercial agenda and drive it alongside the full sales lifecycle; from origination to sale closure
- Manage interaction with clients’ C-level suite throughout projects’ lifecycle, including initial sales pitches
- Be engaged in more than one project at the same time, leading delivery while serving as a Subject Matter Expert on specific topics or even work-streams
- Manage work in such a way that the results are both of distinctive quality and useful to the client in terms of improving competitive position
- Provide specific guidance to team members to ensure that project focus is on target and work is accomplished on time and of the highest quality standards
- Contribute to thought capital development on topics of interest to potential clients and collaborating with others in the firm on client development activities
- Experience in technology strategy projects in Salesforce Technology, including complex deals in the intersection of technology, business and finance, ideally in a top consulting company;
- Experience in shaping technology approaches aligned with the agenda of CIO, COO and CEO;
- Strong analytical skills to model financial impact of technology and help clients take decisions based on those models;
- Strong synthesis skills to deliver insights and conclusions to C-Level about complex problems;
- Strong communication skills to help clients understand impacts and benefits of technology, move the client organization to the desired change state and communicate transformation journeys.
- Experience on Salesforce core platform functionalities such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing features.
- Nice to have: Salesforce's Certification(s)
- Location is not mandatory
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.