Descripción Del Puesto
Do you have a deep understanding of how new technologies and advanced architecture impact and transform business landscape?
Do you know how companies use cloud architectures to transform the way they do business?
Do you have deep knowledge about modern technologies and architecture but really want to experiment how they can impact on business transformation?
Apply now four our Technology Transformation position and…
- Help our clients to shape and steer technology enable large transformations
- Convey deep understanding of technology platforms and architecture at intersection of our clients’ industry
- Realize value, advise, and execute medium to longer term technology transformations
Joining our fast-growing team means become part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. You will have the opportunity to advise our clients’ C-Suite about how they can leverage on modern technologies to really transform and make an impact on their business and operations. Our values include challenging our clients’ mindset, building a real trusted and partnership relationship, collaborate closely with experts to bring the best of us to our clients and stay relevant while constantly challenging ourselves to be aware of what’s happening on the industry.
Are ready to accept the challenge?
Our Technology Strategy & Advisory practice delivers to the marketplace a wide variety of offerings, assets, and expertise in the intersection between business and technology strategy.
Your mission will be…
- Help our clients repositioning their current IT landscapes for the Digital Era, meaning helping the C-Suite (CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, COOs) to evolve their value proposition and operations to become more agile and flexible to respond to ever changing business requirements
- Advise our clients on the design of new technology blueprints to adapt their business models aligned with their final objective and north star (growth, repositioning, etc.) by helping the C-Suite (CEOs, CDOs, CTOs) to turn new ideas into actionable business models powered by putting technology at the forefront.
Our professionals are experienced with bold, value-creating approaches to technology, bringing boardroom-relevant criteria to technology investments and helping high-performance businesses to “think bigger” about IT ability to improve operating results
Key responsibilities may include
Work in small teams within the Technology Strategy & Advisory practice, sometimes interacting with other Accenture teams, providing overall oversight in the creation of client work products Have ownership of developing a client’s agenda on technology strategy topics Manage interaction with clients’ C-level suite throughout projects’ lifecycle, including initial sales pitches Be engaged in more than one project at the same time, leading delivery while serving as a Subject Matter Expert on specific topics or even work-streams Manage work in such a way that the results are both of distinctive quality and useful to the client in terms of improving competitive position Provide specific guidance to team members to ensure that project focus is on target and work is accomplished on time and of the highest quality standards Contribute to thought capital development on topics of interest to potential clients and collaborating with others in the firm on client development activities Contribute within our practice by continuous improvement of our internal assets and capabilities, and looking for new opportunities where technology may help clients transform their business Constantly learn, and be aware about the cutting edge technologies and industry trends, and also contribute on people development
Professional Experience and skills
- Experience in technology strategy projects, including complex deals in the intersection of technology, business and finance, ideally in a top consulting company
- Knowledge on the latest technologies and architectures, deep enough to really understand technology value, applicability and potential for IT, business and operations transformation
- Proven skills around cloud, microservices, APIs, event-oriented architectures, big data & analytics, blockchain, CI/CD architectures, IT operation, etc.
- Experience in shaping technology approaches aligned with the agenda of CIO, COO and CEO
- Strong analytical skills to model financial impact of technology and help clients take decisions based on those models
- Strong synthesis skills to deliver insights and conclusions to C-Level about complex problems
- Strong communication skills to help clients understand impacts and benefits of technology, move the client organization to the desired change state and communicate transformation journeys
- People development and team building skills
- Drive, ambition, and initiative to help grow Accenture’s business in the Financial Services Cloud area
What can we offer you?
To join a global, consolidated and fast growing consulting company
- To continuous growth your career with us, with the opportunity of boost your experience along all industries and types of clients and engagements, whilst having access to first class resources (subject matter experts in disruptive technologies, leading edge assets, etc.) to radically increase your knowledge
- To complete your profile with latest training in most advanced areas such as management, work methodologies, communication abilities, tech certifications, etc
- To establish close relationships, intimacy with the C-level and success in engagements of most relevant companies in the market, including Ibex35 and other global companies
- To be part of fast-growing, young and dynamic teams, across all Accenture areas, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with people like you
- To be part of a team that has a significant growth within Accenture, that is part of most of our clients’ strategic engagement and has a significant visibility
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Supply Chain&Operations-Strategy Consultants & Managers
publicada 8 días publicada
Technology Business Management/FinOps Manager
publicada Hace más de un mes
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.