Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Strategy & Consulting professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
Ideal candidates have experience in the Digital transformation of Insurers by applying IT solutions and applications.
Some of the main responsibilities will be:
- Definition, design, supervision of implementation programs in the digital transformation of insurance companies.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
What we offer:
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build or progress on your career. Accenture also offers a great benefits package.
- 3+ years of experience in technology consulting to Insurance clients.
- 2+ years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead technology consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client senior leaders and teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowdledge Claims, underwriting, finance for Insurance
- Knowdledge in Insurance Products: Life & Non Life.
- Knowdledge in new methodologies: Design Thinking, Agile, ...
- Business capability realization solution and roadmap development
- Business case development and management
- Developing and sustaining strong relationships with clients’ business leaders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.