Descripción Del Puesto
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 3,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for experienced Change Management professionals. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our Talent & Organization practice. If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment; working with prestigious clients, moving from project to project to design, develop and deliver high impact interventions and solutions for global transformation … then, we’d like to meet you!
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Spain and we are looking for experienced Change Management professionals to join our Talent & Organization practice.
Joining the network of Accenture’s Talent & Organization professionals, within the Capability Network, you will get the opportunity to work with more than 300 clients in the Fortune 500 globally across 40+ industries in the areas of Change Management , Learning Management and Human Resources. You’ll rely on our methodology and the whole variety of tools to gather organizations’ business needs and people expectations to design, develop and deliver high impact interventions and solutions for transformation projects.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Change Management practitioner a typical project might include the below activities:
- Supporting people and organizations in adoption of change, new technology or new ways of working by fully understanding both the program and the organisation that will need to change around that
- Being a part of a Change Management workstream during (large) transformation projects of all types, understanding the end-to-end goal of the to be state and developping the right interventions to help people get there
- Develop the perfect E2E change interventions across the project phases, sourcing and leveraging the best of our Accenture Methodologies, Assets and Tools to make change and new behaviours or cultures stick
- Performing stakeholder analysis and change impacts assessment and using those outputs to empathise with the impacted stakeholder and providing them with the best solutions
- Developing a Change Management plan, including engaging next generation communications and tailor-made training plans to best meet the requirements of your audience
- Measuring progress, impact and effectiveness of change management activities and business readiness using Data Driven approaches and storytelling methods
Here’s what you need:
- 2+ years experience delivering change programs to support enterprise-level technology migration and transformation programs. Experience leading technology adoption programs either in a consulting role or as part of a leading company in the industry.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is essential
- At least one other Language
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Cultural Sensitivity – proven experience having worked internationally with multiple countries and cultures
- Experience with Data Modeling using Tableau or PowerBI would be an asset
- Change and professional certifications are a clear plus (Certified Change Management Professional™, Prosci, Agile, SaaS certifications, Design Thinking...)
Your winning qualities
- Experience in change programs that covers the major steps of the change value chain (change strategy and plan, stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, communication strategy and planning, training and organization readiness and adoption)
- Strong project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms, ideally with Agile Methodologies
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills; easily establishes relationships through their personal brand
- Team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Creativity - Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Working Conditions: Headquarters: Barcelona/Madrid
What’s in it for you:
Join our Talent & Organization practice for a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside more than 300 clients in the Fortune 500 globally across 40+ industries in the areas of Change Management, Learning Management and Human Resources.
We offer a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package which includes extra vacations days per year, medical and life insurance, a supportive culture that is serious about training and continuous learning opportunities and much more!
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
SAP Treasury Manager
publicada 1 día publicada
Digital Media Manager Sr Analyst
publicada 5 días publicada
Digital Marketing Consultant
publicada 5 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.