Descripción Del Puesto
Consultants Supply Chain Consumer Goods Industry
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation and sales. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Strategy & Consulting professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
Role & Responsabilities
- Develop Supply Chain projects (supply chain planning, S&OP, control tower, transportation, …) for Consumer Goods Industry clients
- Help identifying new business opportunities in the supply chain area
- Contribute to new offerings development in the Consumer Goods industry collaborating with the industry network in Accenture
- Contribute to the development of the supply chain skills in the Strategy & Consulting Consumer Goods team
We are looking for Consultants (3-5 years of experience) or junior Consultants (2-3 years of experience) to be part of the leading Strategy & Consulting practice in Consumer Goods Industry. We are looking professional with experience in:
- Consumer goods industry deep knowledge
- Supply Chain with specific focus on Supply Chain Planning (demand Planning, S&OP, supply planning, …) in Consumer goods industry
- Operating model definition
- Process design and optimization
- Participation in SAP or Supply Chain solutions implementation programs
- Consultancy experience (optional)
- Ability to execute projects and bring innovation to our clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organization levels
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture´s business at functional and Industry level
- People development and team building skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English is mandatory
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Permanent Transfer Requirements
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 500 – Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers. A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information (link to policy is highlighted below).
• Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements (Consistent With or higher rating as their most recent performance rating).
• Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
• If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
• Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups (link to policy is highlighted below).
• Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Manager Treasury Advisory CFO&EV
SAP Treasury Manager
Order to Cash Transformation Consultant
publicada 4 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.