Descripción Del Puesto
CN SC&O CONTROL TOWER SENIOR MANAGER
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
In Accenture, our professionals help our clients with their most pressing C-suite issues, such as growth and innovation, industry convergence, geographic expansion, global operating models, digital strategies, sustainable cost management and enterprise transformation. Our professionals work closely with clients to define and implement business strategies enabled by technology, in an industry-specific context. Our services span strategy through execution—with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Working closely with the professionals in the operating groups and the digital, technology and outsourcing businesses, Accenture professionals:
- Define strategies at the intersection of business, technology and function.
- Develop business and operating models for the entire enterprise or a specific function.
- Ensure the realization of tangible outcomes from technology-enabled transformation initiatives.
Accenture SCM professionals’ help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Specifically Supply Chain Control Tower professionals concentrate on developing and implementing integrated cross-functional supply chain strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, delivers a positive planet impact and creates synergies and collaboration across companies.
Key responsibilities may include
- Leading the sales, design and implementation of supply chain projects.
- Leading business diagnosis and planning assessments.
- Project Management skills running transformation projects, coordinating different stakeholders.
- Architecting Solutions for our clients, including operating models, organization, processes and tools.
- Data understanding and KPIs mapping to enable functionalities of Control Tower
- Expanding the Supply Chain Control Tower template to include roll-ins
- Being responsible for Supply Chain Control Tower related enhancements and developments.
- Accessing and approving changes required in the Control Tower Template and solution proposals.
- Manage, lead and guide project teams to deliver projects on time in costs and with the targeted value for the client.
- Ensure Value Realization through performance measurements/KPIs monitoring and deriving corrective actions.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in consulting preferred.
- Industry knowledge appreciated in cross functional Supply Chain Management position (including inbound & outbound logistics, warehousing, planning, inventory management, customer service…)
- Good, in depth experience in working in one or more of the following areas:
- Control Tower Solution Design: Facilitate the business need discussions and requirements mapping to Control Tower capabilities and drive solution design by leveraging best practices
- Control Tower Functionality: Experience of integration Control Tower Solution with different inhouse and 3rd party systems / applications in client environment. Should be able to assess and escalate the impact & risks in time and provide value propositions of implementing the Control Tower solution. The candidate should have experience in analyzing the AS-IS status and proposing the TO-BE Control Tower Architecture. Experience around enabling integration of Control Tower platform with Client’s systems
- Control Tower Business Case and Roadmap development: Manage the development of roadmap business case around Control Tower and how to integrate the same
- Control Tower Solution Development, Testing and Deployment: In depth knowledge / experience of Control Tower solution development in Supply chain and fulfillment. Manages the roadmap for Control Tower integration & solution deployment based on best practices.
- 5+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in Control Tower methodology and solution implementations.
- Knowledge on Technical Architecture and Public Cloud solution with industry platforms will be preferred
- Experience with other ERP suites (SAP, Oracle, Blue Yonder, etc.) and Planning solutions (JDA, Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, E2Open, OMP, SAB IBP, SAP APO, etc.) is a plus
- Awareness and knowledge on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Block Chain functional use cases will be desirable
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in the area of Integrated Business Planning, S&OP, Demand planning and Supply Planning.
- Ability to conduct workshops, gather requirements, perform fit-gap analysis, design to-be solution, design configuration rationale and create functional designs.
- Domain knowledge in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Planning, Inventory. Manufacturing & warehousing and logistics processes is a must
- Must have knowledge of platform implementation methodology
- Hands on experience of various use case scenarios and challenges in supply chain
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Good communications skills and stakeholder management skills required.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries.
- Desire to work in a Strategy Consulting environment, with exposure to information systems.
- High level of mobility: willing to travel up to 100% of the time at any worldwide location.
- High level of flexibility: to explore other Supply Chain areas and functional projects not limited to Supply Chain Planning.
- Preferred business (BBA or Economics) or superior engineering degrees
- Bachelor or Master degree required
- High level of English is mandatory
- Post-graduate education preferred (MBA, MSc, Lean Six Sigma)
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
publicada 1 día publicada
Wealth Management Consulting Senior Manager
publicada 1 día publicada
Sales & Commerce Consultant
publicada 1 día publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.