Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of Accenture Management Consulting you will be a trusted partner to business leaders using data, insights and industry knowledge that deliver business outcomes to win in the digital world. You will apply your expertise by:
- Driving end-to-end transformation: Combine analytics-based insights with expertise and experience to connect the end-to-end capabilities needed to drive change.
- Making the new happen, now: Co-create and iterate with colleagues and clients in our Innovation Centers, Labs and Design Studios to reimagine and reshape industries and markets.
- Partnering with the biggest clients: Gain unrivaled exposure working with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 across 40+ industries in 120+ countries.
- Doing so much more than consult: Whatever the industry. Whatever the function. Whatever the technology. You’ll turn constant disruption into continuous reinvention.
Within Accenture Management Consulting, the CFO & Enterprise Value practice operates across industries to tackle issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), helping him or her to transform the finance function, using best practices in finance management to achieve improved business performance and create world-class finance capabilities.
As SAP Finance Transformation Consultant at Accenture’s CFO & Enterprise Value practice you contribute to innovative solutions for our clients within the SAP Finance domain across all industries. Depending on your knowledge and experience of the latest SAP finance solutions and finance business processes, your role on a project and client will be determined. You need to co-create solutions with our clients, and make sure they utilize the latest innovations in both business and IT the best way they can.
As a SAP Finance Transformation Consultant you will be part of innovative SAP S/4HANA Finance Transformation projects where you will analyze finance business processes, propose SAP best practice solutions and advise our clients on S/4 HANA solution directions to help them in becoming an Intelligent Enterprise using the latest technologies. Think of developing blueprints and proof-of-concepts in Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Robotic Process Automation, or another innovative solution in the Finance domain.
Your Experience: We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- >5 years of relevant, hands-on experience in management consulting, finance or technology advisory or Big 4
- Strong and proven SAP finance experience including experience in full end-to-end SAP transformations; SAP S/4HANA Finance certification will be an advantage
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to clearly articulate the business value and change impact of S/4HANA Finance Transformations
- Proven ability and experience in designing and implementing Finance solutions, with an understanding of integration dependencies, demonstrating good conceptual and analytical skills.
- Sound experience in financial operational processes (PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A) and their transformation supported by ERP’s and other enabling technologies (RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Blockchain)
- Experience in change management related to transformation programs (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, communication planning, training support and business readiness) could be an advantage
Set Yourself Apart: Desirable Skills
- Experience with other Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, ability to quickly absorb information as well as conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with the client’s management-level
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments and/or responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and complex problem-solving environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture’s business in the Finance area: Origination capacities as regards to potential clients and experience in creation of client proposals could be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
USA WA - Seattle
publicada 1 día publicada
USA IL - Chicago
Healthcare Customer Engagement Payer Customer Service Manager
publicada 1 día publicada
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Risk Adjustment Manager
publicada 1 día publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.