Descripción Del Puesto
FINANCE TRANSFORMATION SENIOR MANAGER
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Our Capability Network professionals support consulting teams in Europe, to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to Accenture clients all around the world. Join a global network of more than 3,000 professionals, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting support from key locations in Europe. You will be working in a multinational environment, with the opportunity to implement challenging projects, working with multinational companies.
At Accenture, you will discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. You'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
For more information visit:
Join the Accenture Finance Strategy & Consulting team and you will play a central role in developing innovative business solutions that help the CFO organization in our clients. Improve operational efficiency and transform their finance function into a world class organization.
Our Finance Transformation practice focuses on developing the value case, designing technology-enabled best in class finance processes, exploring how platforms and intelligent automation can help and how data can be leveraged by Finance, while shaping the impact on our clients operating model and organization.
Help us design innovative Digital Finance and Analytics solutions to transform the Finance function of our international customers.
We are currently looking for experienced managers to join our Capability Network Finance Transformation team within Strategy & Consulting and based in our Barcelona or Madrid offices.
If you are a Finance transformation ace with deep experience helping clients meet the challenges of digitization, if you’re in your element using your finance know-how and boss-level creative and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems so their companies can do more, if you master how platforms and technology can support reshaping the function, if you have both communications and people skills in spades and you’re as comfortable inspiring teams to bring their A-game as you are presenting to the C-suite… then you are the ideal candidate!
- Delve into clients’ Finance divisions to figure out their business needs
- Advise clients on how technology (platforms, intelligent automation,…) can support meeting their Finance needs in areas such as Accounting, Controls (Costs and Executive), Treasury, Investment Management and Real Estate Management
- Develop the value case, the story telling as well as the vision and roadmap for such a transformation
- Lead teams to design state-of-the-art solutions powered by leading Finance technology (SAP, Oracle,…) that meet your clients’ unique needs
- Envision the evolution of Finance workforce to adapt to new ways of working and get the most out of technology investments
- Create change plans and lead efforts that help your clients help their people embrace the changes that come with transformation of their Finance functions
- Keep building your Digital Finance know-how by staying current on market innovations and the latest developments
- Use your expertise to cement Accenture’s position as a Finance Transformation thought leader
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference
- Minimum 7-year experience in technology-enabled Finance transformation in the industry and/or consulting firm and in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Finance processes and Finance technology from a functional perspective, particularly on SAP components (S4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform,…). Other technologies (Oracle,…) will also be appreciated.
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes and managing change in large international clients.
- High expertise in project and team management.
- Strong Workshop/meeting facilitation, negotiation, problem/issue resolution, and presentation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, emphasis on teamwork and customer centric.
- A positive “can do” attitude and openness to innovation.
- Proficiency in English.
- Availability to travel multiple days per week.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Supply Chain & Operations – Integrated Planning & Fulfillment – Sr Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Healthcare Client Consultant
Sales Growth Manager - Insights & Analytics
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.