Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Interactive professionals help leading organizations design, build, communicate and run experiences across the entire journey for their customers, employees, patients or citizens.
Roles & Responsibilities
- More than 5 years of experience in digital transformation architectures.
- More than 3 years of experience in development projects with AEM.
- Technological manager of delivery teams.
- Demonstrable experience in project management.
- Knowledge of project methodology tools.
- Interlocution skills with IT / business teams.
- Experience in technology consulting projects
The role consists of but is not limited to:
- Knowledge of other e-commerce platforms and portals
Familiar with integrations in campaign management architectures.
Experience in digital transformation innovation groups
You are a self-motivated individual, presentable to blue chip clients, with well-developed inter-personal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed. You will be comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, collaborative, young and international company.
- Computer Engineering
- Excellent Client Facing Skills
- Demonstrable experience in AEM, Portal tools, Project management (planning, estimating, change control) Problems management
- Good knowledge of most the following: frontal architectures
Desirables (Most to least important):
- Some Experience with campaigns, commerce tools
- Adobe family knowledge: Target, analytics, DA;
What you will get from us
- Permanent contract with competitive salary.
- Great benefits such as a health insurance with 90% premium covered, life insurance and Flexible Salary.
- Referral Bonus if you reference professional colleagues.
- Flexible working hours with intensive workdays for two months and a half in summer. Different formats for family reconciliation.
- English trainings, conferences and certifications.
- Accenture Privilege (a lot of discounts in several products such as traveling, banking, IT products and restaurants).
- Free coffee and fresh fruit in the office.
- You can be a part of our LGTBY Ally employees’ group.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Federal - SharePoint Designer
publicada 2 días publicada
Sr. Java and React Developer
publicada 4 días publicada
USA MD - Bethesda
Federal - Power BI Configuration Support
publicada 4 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.