Descripción Del Puesto
The Junior Media Strategist is a strategic and creative thinker with a passion for all things digital. This person is proactive and self-motivated, highly curious, collaborative and a digital thinker.
This role is tasked with creating and executing results driven online advertising campaigns for a finance and banking client. This person will help our clients drive e-commerce sales through cross-channel digital media strategy.
The Junior Media Strategist has more than 2 years of experience in media strategy, media management, management of cross functional teams and has strong ecommerce and digital sales experience.
Assist in the creation of advanced paid media cross-channel strategies (SEM, Prog, & Social)
Communicate with clients about success and challenges in their campaigns.
Strategize and plan experiments and conversion tests.
Analyze, and report on campaign and website performance to uncover actionable insights that will improve campaign performance.
Collaborate with other vendor partners.
Evaluate emerging technologies and provide POV and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Be a positive member of our collaborative and supportive team.
Market & audience research.
Benchmarking and best practices related with paid media.
Identify new actions and opportunities for clients.
Participate in new business presentations.
Ads insights and direction to work delivered by operation teams.
Proactive and able to identify and solve problems.
Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Ability to work within a team and independently.
Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.Experience working in a digital ad agency.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
- Multi-tasking and properly prioritizing various campaigns and clients.
- Strong managerial experience, including experience mentoring teams.
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve client problems.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Advertising, Marketing or related fields.
- At least 2 years working in media, digital agency a plus.
- Experience working in an agency, publisher or client leading the media strategy
- Knowledge of digital transformation as pertains to ecommerce clients
Knowledge of paid media channels and their synergies
Working knowledge of adtech and the role it plays in digital media activation
Experience working with Full Stack Technologies (GMP, Sizmek, etc.).
Knowledge of Programmatic, Social Media and SEA as a whole.
Ability to nurture and understand how Ad Ops can feed into wider client goals.
Expertise in the finance and banking category is a plus.
What we offer & Next steps
Apply today and begin your Journey at the New Accenture!
After a successful assessment process, you will be offered to start your Digital Career at an ongoing learning and development company that will offer you:
- A competitive starting salary with a permanent contract.
- Costumed training to develop your personal and technical skills.
- Mentoring program for helping you to explore your options and create your own career path.
- Rewards and benefits that will have a positive impact on your qualify of life. Some examples are generous holiday allowances, personal laptop, private healthcare, hotel & travel discounts…
Our recruiting process
1. Apply now!
2. Personal Interview / Assessment
3. English test
4. The offer!
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Utilization Management Manager
P&C Consulting Manager - Most Major US Cities
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Utilization Management Senior Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.