Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Strategy & Consulting professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
About Supply Chain and Operations Applied Intelligence
Part of Accenture Strategy and Consulting, we help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Artificial Intelligence and Analytics enable our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
The Barcelona Innovation Center has been at the forefront in helping clients from around the globe and across industries under the umbrella of intelligent operations for the last 15 years. We develop cutting-edge assets and solutions to reduce costs and improve supply chain processes, such as optimization of stock levels, demand planning and forecasting, automated warranty solutions, and predictive asset maintenance.
Our team is composed of over 90 data scientists and Data Engineers with specialized background in Supply Chain & Operations, 20% of which are PhD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics. All that knowledge, combined with Accenture’s business experience, fosters an environment that allows us to quickly react to changing business conditions and provide tailored solution for our client’s needs.
Data Engineer role
You will have the opportunity of being part of the Data Analyst group, working for our top clients in the evolution of their core systems and the implementation of new digital architectures. As part of the group, you will be trained on new Data architecture, and you can take part of certification processes for those technologies.
· To grow up your skills working on challenging and innovative solutions
· Working in new technologies with demanding clients and growing your expertise • Working in highly skilled teams advising and supporting our clients through the data and technology revolution
· Working in partnership with global clients and large public/private sector organizations
· Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies.
· A drive to keep up with new and/or up and coming data technologies, especially open-source frameworks
· Design and implement the data architecture for our clients based on new data technologies.
· Design the integration with legacy data sources.
· Define the standards and best practices to develop applications using new architectures.
· Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements.
· Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy.
· Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups.
· Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
· Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals
· Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, and proof of concepts
Skills you will need
· SQL-based technologies, e.g. PostgreSQL and MySQL
· NoSQL technologies, e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB
· Other database tools, e.g. SCADA
· Knowledge in Bid Data Frameworks, e.g. Hadoop (Especially HBase, Spark, MapReduce, Hive, HDFS
· Knowledge of the ELK stack (exposure preferred)
· Unix and Unix-like systems
· Knowledge of cloud-based solutions, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
· Data modeling tools, e.g. ERWin, Enterprise Architect, and Visio
· Knowledge in Data Base tools like Redshift (AWD), Casandra DB, Mongo DB, SQL Database, Hadoop, SCADA.
· Data Ingestion/transformation tools like Alteryx, Talend, SQL, J2EE, Big Query
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Federal - Computer Vision Engineer
Analytics and Insights
publicada 2 días publicada
USA NY - New York
Data Science Consultant - CMT Account Delivery - Artificial Intelligence & ML - Northeast
Analytics and Insights
publicada 3 días publicada
USA IL - Chicago
Data Science Manager - Supply Chain
Analytics and Insights
publicada 4 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.