Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture Interactive is the place for someone looking for a challenging career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer.
Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
We are looking for a Visual Designer Lead for our Fjord office in Barcelona!
Years of Experience
- 5-7 years of design experience, 2+ years in a senior/lead role at a digital agency; graduate-level study may count toward 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Self-identify career goals.
- Master Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Share and strategically apply the latest industry and design trends and state-of-the-art techniques.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of many digital best practices.
- Leverage an expert understanding of technology, user interface design, and Visual Design in generating/leading a project’s creative team to generate an effective range of designs/layouts for all elements of the creative solution that address program objectives, and are visually appealing and motivating.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to other team members.
- Lead the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Set example for others for how collaboration across disciplines on assigned accounts should work.
- Accurately assess performance of self and others.
- Partner with Creative Leads, design, technology, and project management at different levels to ensure the solution meets creative, strategy, program and technical objectives.
- Have an advanced understanding of the function and output of other disciplines.
- Attend and give feedback in interviews for prospective candidates.
- May establish and give direction to other design team members on the look and feel of concepts.
- Lead the creation of design concepts through organization of brainstorms, Rumbles, and other idea-generating sessions.
- Apply an expert understanding of clients’ needs, business objectives, and brand goals to inform insightful concepts while enhancing others’ knowledge and understanding of the client’s brand, consumer and competitive landscape.
- Design/direct others to design mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards. Contribute content and create decks.
- Present creative concepts and designs and communicate rationale to the team.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively, for yourself and team as needed.
- Proactively contribute ideas and rationale for creative choices in client meetings.
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
- Support the role of the Creative Strategic Lead in client relationships, as appropriate and assigned.
- Contribute to development of client-requested POVs.
- Support and drive gathering deliverables into client-ready presentations.
- Initiate and participate in internal initiatives.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
- High dexterity in speed and quality with the tools of your trade.
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
- Exceptional digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work for mid-to-large clients that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Expert command of standard design and presentation applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision); experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of the digital landscape with an emphasis on mobile, including transactional/commerce, core product, social media, customer self-service, marketing, and machine-to-mobile experiences.
- Expert understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile, and the ability to present internally/externally, including coaching junior staff.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple assignments at the same time (including organizing and prioritizing others’ workload, and working efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment).
- Demonstrated advanced ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead (and ensure junior staff do the same).
- Demonstrated advanced problem-solving skills to help establish a look and feel for a given project, evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, think and respond quickly while delivering unexpected, original, and innovative ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain attention to detail across project deliverables; management of version control issues.
- Expert understanding of the production process (asset creation, specification creation, and handoff to development).
- Advanced understanding of technical and cross-platform implications (strengths and limitations of individual native, hybrid and HTML platforms).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly articulate your creative process, thoughts, ideas, and develop a point of view about your work, both internally and externally to clients; ability to give thoughtful feedback to junior staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience in directing and motivating project teams, mentoring junior resources, inspiring teamwork and driving a team toward a great creative product.
- Expert knowledge of and ability to communicate creative development process: provide guidance to achieve creative direction; give timely and helpful coaching; and produce all work in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Advanced ability to balance business needs/objectives of the studio, client needs, and creative strategy.
- Clear, compelling and professional speaker in client presentations.
- Growing ability to build strong relationships with high-level clients.
- Learning the ability to define creative direction for work across accounts and drive teams to the successful creation of high-quality work product.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.