Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
We are currently looking for Frontend Developer in Alicante
- A Frontend Technical Architect (TA) is responsible for the inception, definition and implementation of cutting-edge technical architectures for web applications, including application architectures, run-time, development and operations, as well as a key stakeholder to backend services, infrastructure and application infrastructure, and data architectures.
- The Frontend TA will provide technical leadership working closely with development, operations, security, QA/testing and other architects in the team, overseeing the web architecture (non-functional) requirements, working closely with the different stakeholders, with a special focus on usability, reliability and performance of web applications. The Frontend TA will be responsible for identifying, modelling and documenting the architecture to be handed over to development and operations teams.
- As a member of the Architecture Team, the Frontend TA will work in a collaborative environment where sharing skills and expertise is part of its DNA. Continuous learning is encouraged (and needed!) through our extensive training program, including classroom courses, online courses from well-known providers, and certifications. The Architecture Team is also a strong supporter of communities, and hence the Frontend TA will have the opportunity to give back by participating in meetups, workshops, hackathons and different local and international events, working together with communities of enthusiasts, and experts worldwide. To sum up, the Frontend TA will add knowledge and receive more knowledge in exchange.
These are the main skills that a Frontend TA should demonstrate and exercise on a daily basis:
- Experience leading teams with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban, and with a DevOps mindset.
- Experience defining and implementing web enterprise scalable solutions, including life-cycle automation.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and platforms.
- Strong presentation skills, while interacting with both technical and non-technical people, adapting the complexity of the vocabulary as required by the audience.
- Passionate team builder, who leads by example.
For each skill category, exemplar technologies, tools or platforms are provided as guidance. Although not all of them are required, breadth and depth of skills are expected, and will be valued, for a Frontend Technical Architect role:
- Frameworks/Runtime environments: Angular, React, Redux, Vue.js, Vaadin, Polymer, Flask, etc.
- Development Tools: Git, IDEs (any), Apache Maven, Gulp, Webpack, Parcel, npm, JUnit, Mocha, Selenium, Protractor, Appium, Cucumber, Jasmine, SonarQube, ESLint, etc.
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery: Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Bamboo, Spinnaker, etc.
- Life-cycle management: Jira, Confluence, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.