Descripción Del Puesto
SAP Treasury Consultant
Location: Barcelona or Madrid
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 480,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join the Accenture Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges.
You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to our clients’ success through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on both corporate and banking clients helping them implementing world class capabilities to become best in class organizations by applying innovative approaches across strategy, organization, process and technology.
Our Global Treasury practice is currently looking for SAP Treasury consultants with dedicated knowledge in SAP Treasury and an international Treasury consulting background, to join our dynamic, fast growing and diverse practice. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced SAP consultants to join our Finance Global Centre of Excellence based in Barcelona or our Madrid offices.
As a dedicated SAP Treasury professional, you have a proven track record in developing and/or maintaining robust Treasury operating models that cover both the organizational as well as the operational framework of a best in class Treasury organization. You are contributing to our teams’ success with profound knowledge in system integration combined with deep business process and technical skills to analyse, design, build and implement SAP Treasury in our European and global clients.
The areas of expertise that will be considered for these positions are:
· SAP Cash & Liquidity Management
· SAP Cash Management on S/4HANA
· SAP BCM – Bank Communication Management
· SAP TRM – Treasury and Risk Management
· SAP IHC – In house Cash
· SAP FSCM (Credit Management)
· SAP Dispute and Collection Management
· SAP Credit Management
· SAP EBS (Electronic bank statement) & Bank Reconciliation.
Joining an international team of experienced professionals (16 nationalities) on top of implementing SAP Treasury you are also keen on developing and applying truly innovative and client relevant solutions based on analytics, intelligent automation and similar digital assets in order to help Accenture’s clients gain efficiency and help them improving their Treasury functions by adding more value to the business. You are thrilled to work in an inspiring environment in our Barcelona innovation hub or in our centrally located Madrid office.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Understanding and documenting of clients’ business requirements.
· Preparing and running of client workshops.
· Implementing SAP Treasury solutions.
· Providing strong and autonomous PMO and project delivery on treasury operational transformation programs, process optimisation and application rationalisation.
· Sales and Value architecting.
· Contributing to continuous service portfolio innovation through asset development, trainings and knowledge sharing.
· Developing a global talented (SAP) Treasury team.
· Interlocking with other Finance Transformation practices in Accenture.
· Closely following the strategic direction set by management when establishing near term goals.
- Minimum of 3 years of treasury consulting and/or SAP Treasury system implementation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree a must have
- Proven track record of working for multinational companies OR experience working for a management consulting firm in an international environment.
- Deep understanding of how treasury organizations can drive value for an enterprise is desired.
· SAP Treasury Certifications (by one or more leading treasury technologies) are appreciated.
· Certified Treasury Professional (ACT or similar) preferred.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in an innovative environment .
- Proven ability to support project work streams and good program management experience.
- Ability to interact and present to/with client executives, vendors and third-party providers
· Results driven motivated team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to travel.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in Spain must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Spain and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Provider Senior Manager
Federal - Visualization Analyst
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Risk Adjustment Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.