Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Technology professionals provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
We are currently looking for SAP Commerce (Hybris Commerce) Architect for our office in Barcelona, with at least 5 years experience in Hybris Commerce projects.
These are the main skills that an SAP Commerce Architect should demonstrate and exercise on a daily basis:
· Experience implementing full-stack Hybris Commerce solutions including life-cycle automation
· Experience in full deployments B2B and B2C with multiple locations
· Experience with PCM, OMS, cockpits
· Experience with integrations: SAP backend, Payment gateways, PayPal, …
· Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban, and with a DevOps mindset.
· Strong presentation skills, while interacting with both technical and non-technical people, adapting the complexity of the vocabulary as required by the audience.
· Passionate team builder, who leads by example
· Hands-on in backend code
· Experience with Spring, Jenkins, Intellij, Git, Maven, Apache, Stash, Slack, Jira, Cucumber
· Experience at least with Hybris on premise versions and with SAP Commerce Cloud is a plus
· Experience on payment gateway integrations
· Experience defining required architecture for SAP Commerce implementations in complex landscapes
· Experienced in conducting workshops with customer team
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Trabajos relacionados cerca de ti
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.