Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Technology professionals provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
We are currently looking for SAP SD Consultant in Madrid with good English level to participate in SAP implementation projects, in roles that require capabilities to:
- Analyze business needs and requirements, identify and design business processes to be implemented on SAP, customize the modules, prepare and execute testing phase and provide UAT and user training support.
- SAP SD Configuration/Customizing experience
- 4 to 5 years of SAP SD experience
- Focused on SAP, with good module integration knowledge
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions based in different SAP modules
- Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving
- Ability to interact with the client
- Fluency in Spanish & English.
- Availability to travel
What can we offer you?
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.
- Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork.
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Junior Java Software Engineer
USA MO - St Louis
Federal - ServiceNow Developer
USA MO - St Louis
Federal - Full Stack Java Developer Associate Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.