Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are looking for a professional with advanced knowledge in network services and infrastructure security and who can participate in cloud solutions (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google) and software-defined Networks (SDN) of the main market players.
The profile will provide technical reference support in the technical definition for client proposals, being able to participate in the definition and estimation of the final solution (both deployment and subsequent operations).
He will also participate in the coordination and execution of new projects and operations management for our clients, in their coordination together with the service teams associated with our operations center.
- Communication and dialogue with clients, internal teams at Accenture
- Teamwork and good communication skills
- Documentation, proposal writing and technical documentation
- Knowledge of security and quality regulations to align with the proposals, operations and documentation prepared (examples, GDPR, ISO, client security policies)
- Eventually, training the rest of the team in emerging technologies, new infrastructures
- Minimum 7 years experience in a similar role. You will have to demonstrate justifiable experience in operations of these technologies and services described in the proposal.
- Advanced technical knowledge, architecture, design and operation of the following network and security technologies:
o SD-WAN: Cisco, Juniper, other manufacturers (Nuage, Citrix ...)
o Public Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google, other providers
o Classic network and security environments: LAN switching, WAN, perimeter security (firewall, security solutions - DDOS,, Wireless LAN; routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, etc); IPv6; telephony, etc.
o Automation and monitoring of these technologies
- Studies: engineering (telecommunications, industrial, computer science, others) or science degrees (physics, mathematics), preferred; Another level of studies will be appropriately valued.
- Certifications: official training in the manufacturers and technologies mentioned, preferably with associated certifications (such as CCNP, CCIE, AWS,Azure, etc). Other certifications and training at other manufacturers will be valued positively.
- Languages: Spanish (native), English (C1, minimum B2, with fluent English spoken at a professional level). Other languages will be considered a plus.
- The position may require sporadic trips within Spain and abroad for days or weeks for projects, client visits, sales support (approximately 10% - 15% of the time).
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Big Data Analyst - Málaga
Messaging & collaboration_Administrator Sistemas Exchange- Madrid
Information Technology Operations
Senior ETL Developer - International project
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.