Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 480,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join the Accenture Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious international clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges.
You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to our clients’ success through continuous collaboration, innovation and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on both corporate and banking clients helping them implementing world class capabilities to become best in class organizations by applying innovative approaches across strategy, organization, process and technology.
This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated professionals to work on trending topics in Corporate Treasury Management at Managerial level as part of our Finance Global Centre of Excellence based in Barcelona. Our Global Treasury practice is looking for experienced Treasury experts with dedicated knowledge in Treasury technology and with an international background in Treasury consulting and/or Treasury management, to join our dynamic, fast growing and diverse team.
As a Treasury functional and technology professional you have a proven track record in developing and/or maintaining robust Treasury operating models that cover both the organizational as well as the operational framework of a best in class Treasury organization. As a Treasury professional with profound knowledge in systems integration you combine deep business process and technical skills to analyse, design, build and implement leading Treasury technologies. You have a track record in managing mid- to large-scale Treasury IT implementations in global clients across different industries and a deep understanding of key processes and controls across the core Treasury functional areas ranging from Cash and Liquidity Management through Bank Relationship/Bank Communication Management to Financial Risk Management and Debt & Investment Management. Joining an international team of experienced professionals (more than 15 nationalities), you are also keen on leading initiatives to develop and apply truly innovative and client relevant solutions leveraging from analytics, intelligent automation and similar digital assets in order to help Accenture’s clients gain efficiency and improve their Treasury functions through added business value. You are thrilled to work in an inspiring environment in our Barcelona innovation hub or in our centrally located Madrid office.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Advising clients on their treasury organization/operations and define the roadmap to optimize their processes/technologies.
· Managing treasury technology implementation projects in both small and large teams.
· Coaching and training of junior people in the team.
· Be aware of the market evolution, follow trends and identify client opportunities.
· Taking a commercial role and participate in treasury events, proposals and orals.
· Leading comprehensive client engagements to identify, assess and solve complex business problems across a wide range of responsibilities, where analysis of client specific situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and precise answers.
· Leading initiatives to continuously enlarge the service portfolio through development of innovative assets.
· Providing strong and autonomous project delivery on treasury transformation, process optimization programs and treasury IT system implementations and as part of international teams and assignments pro-actively interlocking with other Finance Transformation practices in Accenture.
· Supporting the strategic growth of our Global Treasury Practice.
· Closely following the strategic direction set by management when establishing near term goals.
Minimum of 7 years of treasury consulting and/or treasury management experience in the following areas:
- Treasury Strategy and Operations
- Liquidity, Cash Management and Banking
- Bank Communication and global Payments
- Financial Risk Management
- Trade Finance and Working Capital
- Profound knowledge in selecting and implementing leading treasury technology such as e.g. FIS Quantum/Integrity, Kyriba and SAP Treasury
- Bachelor’s Degree a must have
- Proven track of working for multinational companies or experience working for a management consulting firm
- Deep understanding of how treasury organizations can drive value for an enterprise is desired
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in an innovative environment
- Proven ability to support project work streams and good program management experience
· Knowledgeable in Innovative Finance Technologies
· Excellent leadership with very good verbal same as written communication and interpersonal skills
- Results driven motivated team leader/player
· Ability to interact and present to/with client executives, vendors and third-party providers
· Certified Treasury Professional (ACT or similar) preferred
· Certified Treasury IT implementer (by one or more leading treasury technologies)
· Availability to travel
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.