Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries.
Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Software testing is at the heart of quality assurance and a critical element in the solution delivery process. Professionals within the testing specialty focus on the use of methodologies and techniques as well as tools and technologies.
As a Senior tester you will:
• Contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions
• Participate to the training and coaching or supervision of more junior Testers
• Be involved in test coordination activities or assist in business development activities
• 5 years of experience in a testing environment with proven methodological expertise
• Aware of the QA and DevOps methodology ( Kubernetes / Docker / Jenkins/ Gitlab..)
• Strong experience across various test tooling such as Junit/ Karma / Jasmine or Open source management tools
• Sound knowledge of various technologies (WEB, JAVA, SQL, etc.) or Packages (SAP, Microsoft Platforms, etc.)
• Experience in coding and scripting.
• Knowledge in CI /CD Automatitation
• Knowledge of Test Automation tools such as Microfocus UFT, TOSCA, Selenium, SAP TAO, IBM Rational Functional Tester is an asset
·Desire to work in an information systems environment and develop a career in Testing
·Ability to work in an Agile/DevOps environment
·You are a collaborator, counselor and reconciliatory simultaneously
·Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated work group by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
·Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work together as a team
·Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
·Excellent oral and written communication skill
·Flexibility, good time management skills
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.