Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Market Career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Accenture is seeking for a Technology Consulting professional who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of solutions based on leading practices in Supply Chain Management and the Kinaxis technology as well as knowledge in Supply Chain Planning areas SOP, Demand Planning and Supply Planning.
As a Kinaxis Consultant you may:
- Delivery advisory services to the SCM organizations of our clients on how specially Kinaxis solutions enable a modern and digital SCM function.
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients basically around Kinaxis solutions but also on other platforms.
- Create innovative and differentiated Kinaxis SCM offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes, innovations and best practises.
- Overseeing the end to end implementation of Planning solution mainly in Kinaxis.
- Define and configure business process and challenges in the following areas SOP, Demand Planning and Supply Planning.
- Advising organizations on how to implement best practices and support on business process transformation based on value driven principals.
- Participate on integration model from planning system with execution system.
- Supporting our customers and Accenture delivery teams in Kinaxis engagement.
To join a company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork
The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in consulting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning SOP, Demand planning and Supply Planning
- At least 1year experience on Kinaxis Implementations.
- Knowledge of other planning system like SAP IBP, JDA, SAP APO, Infor, E2open is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to conduct workshops, gather requirements, perform fit gap analysis, design to be solution, design configuration rationale and create functional designs.
- Ability to work in multicultural multiskilled environment
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.