Descripción Del Puesto
- Overseeing the end to end implementation of JDA TMS.
- Design, configure, test and deploy business process and challenges in JDA TMS Requirement and Fit
- Gap analysis, Advising organizations on how to implement best practices and support on business process transformation based on value driven principals.
- Participate on integration model definition JDA and legacy Supporting our customers and Accenture delivery teams in JDA TMS engagement
- To join a Company that is consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- Education University Degree Engineer, Business Administration, Mathematics or Physics
- 2 years Experience in Supply Chain Transportation projects, preferably implementing JDA TMS solutions
- Experience in 23 full cycle TMS projects in client facing roles in in Shipper industries Consumer Goods, Pharma or Retail or any other shipper client are also ok rather than 3PLsJDA Transportation Manager
- TMS design and configuration knowledge.
- Fully handson in JDA TMS in all aspects master data, configuration, integration with Legacy system, roles etcBasic knowledge of optimization strategies, integration model and database structure in JDA.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Experience on supply chain transformation projects
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in multicultural multiskilled environment
- An ability to challenge a clients thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Prior background experience with SAP SD, MM, WM, LETRA and cost integration with Finance would be considered a plus
- Availability to Travel
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.