Descripción Del Puesto
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
We are looking for a creative thinker and doer who will be part of the Human Resources area, which plays a key role in the perfect development of the company.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
If you are looking for an exceptional professional experience participating in the most challenging IT recruiting processes through an International environment, apply for this opportunity which involves the following responsibilities:
- Identify necessities and support to the business in any recruitment decision.
- Manage recruiting processes end to end. Applying the most innovate assessment methods.
- Identify and attract the best candidates for our company.
- Research candidates through job boards, professional organizations, internal networks and partner organizations
- Data collecting to set up detailed reports
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of current best-in-class recruiting practices and an exceptional personal bias for action; act as a highly engaged partner for complex projects
- Follow -up with delivery teams to provide feedback to candidates on potential, future employment opportunities.
- Add value in any human resources topic working with a creative mind.
- Be part of international cross projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Human Resources, Business or Marketing
- Minimum of 8-10-year experience in recruiting to technology environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and internet-based recruitment/research tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand internal customers, anticipate their needs and prioritize their satisfaction
- High level of English
- Passionate about people and challenges
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.