Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading
organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our
capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and
deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose
Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
Accenture is looking for applied intelligence skills, a collection of advanced technologies that allow machines to sense, comprehend, act and learn. It is a simulation of human processes by machines. Scaling AI is going to materially improve how we engage with the world around us, and it’s going to change not only how business is done, but also what kinds of work we do.
Scaling AI Capability offers transformation services to help clients strategically integrate the power of AI-based technologies to re-imagine their business models and processes, develop new business capabilities and create future growth streams.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 5 years professional background in:
- Business process re-design and optimization (mandatory)
- Robotics and virtual assistants (mandatory)
- Data analytics (mandatory)
- Natural processing language (recommended)
- Artificial intelligence (recommended)
- Human-machine interface (recommended)
- Experience working directly with client at C-Level
- Experience in team management (> 10 people)
- Languages: English (proficiency level)
- Travel 100%
- Bachelor's degree
- Based in Barcelona
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Tech Arch Cloud Transformation Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Tech Arch Cloud Strategist Manager
Business & Technology Integration
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.