Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner in the Products industry you’ll shape the future of the top global Products industry companies. By joining Accenture, you will embark on a fast-paced career that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology Advisory Team
Are you ready to join our European Products Technology Advisory Team to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities driven by the new technology. They are investing in whole new business models and technologies.
- Helping to develop and expand the Enterprise Architecture consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Overseeing enterprise business, -application and -integration architecture design during the sales process; and staying on the engagement as an enterprise architect during the Analysis & Plan phase (full time); design phase SME and content QA during build / test / deploy
- Orchestrating the solution of key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
- Partnering with the opportunity lead to ensure the full client transformation is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective.
- Leading the business and application architecture discussions with the client.
- Owning the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for large opportunities; working with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost / skills balance).
- Partnering with the project/program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.
- During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will oversee the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client.
- During the Design Phase;
- Lead the business and application integration architecture design work stream
- Create business benefits case
- SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)
- During implementation and testing phases you will support on Content QA and act as the Technology Advisory SME.
- Accenture Products industries (one or several): Consumer Goods, Retail, Life Sciences, Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Freight & Logistics, Construction, Infrastructure, Travel and Service Organizations.
- Architecture strategy and roadmap design
- Architecture governance
- Blueprints and architecture with industry and technology relevant perspectives and patterns.
- Architecture advisory services
- Extensive knowledge of typical back-office, middle-office and front-office processes and technologies.
- Passion for the “old” digital technology trends (e.g. Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud) and the “new” technology disruptions (e.g. Distributer Ledgers, Applied Intelligence, Augmented/Virtual Reality and -in the future- Quantum computing).
- Minimum of a University degree
- Minimum of 6+ years of professional working experience in Technology Advisory and/or Enterprise Architecture roles.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A natural ability to sense the needs of our customers combined with a fervent desire to provide excellent customer service
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amount of information
- Problems solving and Out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and according to timelines
- English at professional level
- Travel flexibility across Europe
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.