Descripción Del Puesto
Work for our Financial Services Platform and be part of the Accenture Consulting Workforce! Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients. The Management Consultant reengineers business processes to drive efficiency and optimize the client’s business, within a function, industry, technical and/or digital area.
Check our website! https://www.accenture.com/es-es/consulting-index?src=SOMS
As a Talent & Organization Digital Manager/Sr. Manager, some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Define and implement digital capacities in the processes, projects and organizations in human resources area.
- Help customers navigate the new digital ecosystem by coexisting with the most traditional reality.
- To participate in the modeling of new models and strategies of human resources.
- Develop digital transformation strategies for the people area.
- Promote T&O division projects (Cultural change, UX design, HR transformation function, new change management, etc).
- Manage client opportunities, proposals, etc.
What can we offer you?
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- Experience in human resources consultancy.
- Experience as a manager leading a team.
- Experience doing transformation, cultural change organization and HR projects.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in commercial activity.
- Customer management experience
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Interest in integrating the "digital" with human resources.
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions.
- Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving.
- Ability to interact with the client and proactive leads generation.
- Ability to create business campaigns, proposal to clients and manage offering.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Leading change in the new context: digital, agile, …
- Talent Management.
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture’s business
- People development and team building skills
Want to meet our team and how is life in Accenture? Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj0WchrdHw0
Join the Financial Services team in Spain! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcfGmw-GXgw
#oportunidadesFS #HumanCapital #HR #Consulting #Talent
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.