Descripción Del Puesto
If you are looking
for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to
learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 4,000
management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network
at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network
professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional
expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to
our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
· A Capability Network consultant in ERCS brings industry knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Retail Utility industry to deliver business value.
· Works with leading retail utilities and suppliers on the customer side to develop and execute customer service strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
· Work requires travel to client site across geographies depending of project work, based of Madrid, Barcelona or Lisbon.
· Bring valuable expertise in Customer Operations to support client engagements.
· Process Transformation, definition of Key Performance Indicators.
· Business Case development.
· Program Management, effectively planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects to be executed on-time and on budget.
· Participation on System Integration projects providing insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis.
· Bachelor´s Degree Engineering or related technical field.
· 2-6 years of experience in retail utilities and customer operations industry (or equivalent practical experience), with exposure to areas such as Intelligent Customer Operations, Front Office, Back Office, Emerging Connected Devices.
· Analytical skills and knowledge of data analysis tools.
· Strong writing skills and experience of producing high quality reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision collaborating with global distributed teams.
· Proficiency in
English & Spanish.
· Experience in management and strategic consulting
· MBA (Tier 1) or Master of Science in related field
Fluency in French / Italian / Dutch / German / Portuguese
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.