Descripción Del Puesto
If you are looking
for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to
learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 4,000
management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network
at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network
professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional
expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to
our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
· A Capability Network consultant in Renewable Energy brings industry knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Utilities industry to deliver business value
· Works with leading utilities clients, major energy suppliers and customers to develop solutions to meet changing business challenges and support digital business transformation in renewables industry.
· Work requires travel to client site across geographies depending on project work
· Bring valuable expertise in renewable generation (wind/solar PV) to support client engagements
· Participation on System Architecture design projects providing insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
· Operational Model Transformation, definition of Key Performance Indicators
· Business Case development
· Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering or related technical field
· 4+ years of experience in Renewable Energy Industry (wind/solar PV) with exposure to areas such as Engineering Design, Asset Maintenance, Transmission Utility
· Knowledge of data analytics techniques
D Digital business transformation and exposure to innovation
· Strong writing skills and experience producing high quality reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams
· Proficiency in English & Spanish
· MBA (Tier 1) or Master of Science in related field
· Machine learning and predictive modelling.
· Knowledge of economic analysis models and project management tools.
Fluency in German / French / Portuguese / Italian / Dutch
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.