Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Outsourcing professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
We are looking for a contract manager
· Contract Manager is responsible and accountable for the management of the contract in all its components, with specific focus on the delivery of end to end customer services, dispute management, cost management and business development within customer account.
· Leads the management of post contract changes and contract disputes, working with the applicable internal organizations, to resolve issues with the customer.
· First point of contact for the customer relating to commercial issues
• Responsible to coordinate customer relationship, relation between TIWS PMO team, O2 team, partners, and to lead O2-TIWS relationship model to develop business model.
• Implement of the E2E Contract Management approach as part of the Business Unit strategy, involving relevant stakeholders.
• Be the representative of the Contracts process within the Business Unit.
• Manage the relationship with the various stakeholders within the Contracts domains, to ensure the processes rolled out to the Business Unit are consistent with best practices.
• Ensure compliance with contractual commitments.
• Centralize all processes in a single area in order to ensure continuous communication with the business Unit and customer requirements.
• Support of the ongoing project sales process, fixing issues, being the main thread between the Pre-sale and Post-sale processes.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant Telefonica guidelines and implementation of the Telefonica Process
• Support of internal and external customers regarding quality- and cost-optimized as well as business model.
• Best practice contract design of commercial sourcing models (Telco contracts, managed services contracts, outsourcing contracts etc).
• Independent and autonomous planning and execution of offers including contract negotiations of service contents and costs in cooperation with relevant partners (Finance, operations, Procurement, Legal etc.)
• Ensuring an internal and external governance process and continuous analysis of contract performance in terms of time, quality, quantity and cost
• Monitor and report of defined key figures as well as development of improvement options.
• Leading where appropriate contract negotiations with customers’ senior managers and attorneys.
• Implementation of Contract Change Management including SLA Management in coordination with all internal departments.
• Support and responsible for budget planning and finance control as well as auditing for sourcing relevant topics.
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Completed university studies, preferably in Telecom/Electronic Engineering o related field (or degree in business administration, computer science, finance).
• MBA, Finance master or Marketing MBA
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• At least 10 years’ professional experience in contract management, commercial area or Business development of large TELCO organizations bringing International services for Corporate segment´s customers.
• Detailed understanding of the Telco value chain, of sourcing models, as well as the business processes in service organizations (preferably in telecommunications).
• Experience in Financial Planning, International Group Experience, Operational Experience (Sales and Product Development).
• High resilience, reliability and assertiveness in a dynamic environment.
• Strong team orientation, motivation and organizational skills.
• Structured, self-responsible and result-oriented work with high self-initiative.
• Proved experience with offer processes and bid analyzes.
· Outstanding communication skills in German, Spanish and English.
· Certification required type IACCM or higher
WILLING TO TRAVEL:
· Availability to travel mainly to Germany 50% of time
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
publicada 1 día publicada
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
publicada 1 día publicada
USA PA - Philadelphia
publicada 1 día publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.