· 5 years of implementation/design of Technical Architectures, covering the full end-to-end solution.
· Knowledge on industry standards and basic Architecture Patterns
· Ability to expose and defend the Architecture Solutions with clients
Detailed Skill List:
For each skill category, exemplar technologies, tools or platforms are provided as guidance. Although not all of them are required, breadth and depth of skills are expected, and will be valued, for a Technical Architect role:
· Frameworks/Runtime environments: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Node.js (Express), Angular, React, Redux, Vue.js, Vaadin, Polymer, Flask, MuleSoft, WSO2, Apache Spark, etc.
· Development Tools: Git, IDEs (any), Apache Maven, Gulp, Webpack, Parcel, npm, JUnit, Mocha, Selenium, Protractor, Appium, Cucumber, Jasmine, SonarQube, ESLint, etc.
· Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery: Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Bamboo, Spinnaker, etc.
· Life-cycle management: Jira, Confluence, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
· Monitoring: ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios, Sensu, etc.
· Application Infrastructure: Nginx, Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Apache Karaf, etc.
· Data stores and messaging: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, SQLite, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
· Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, JenkinsX, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, etc.
· Cloud Infrastructure: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity