Descripción Del Puesto
At Accenture, the Emerging Technology group is responsible for incubating the next generation of Accenture's technology services. By partnering with Accenture Technology Labs, Emerging Technology Delivery and the Technology Industry Ecosystem, it provides expert services to identify, pursue and deliver advanced and emerging technologies with pioneering clients.
The Emerging Technology team is spread worldwide and currently focuses on the following domains: Architecture Excellence, Artificial Intelligence, Connected World, Delivery Innovation, and Software Innovation.
The Artificial Intelligence domain aims to exploit advances in natural language processing, computer vision and machine learning to offer differentiated assets and solutions to our clients.
More specifically, Artificial Intelligence aims at enabling computers to operate as humans would, thus creating smarter enterprise solutions that are able to sense, comprehend, act and learn. Artificial Intelligence consists of multiple technologies that enable computers to perceive the world (e.g. computer vision, audio processing or sensor processing), analyze and understand the information collected (e.g. natural language processing or knowledge representation), and make informed decisions (e.g. inference engines or expert systems), while learning from the experience (machine learning, deep learning). When combined, these technologies can lead to various capabilities, including Virtual Agents/chatbots, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring solutions, intelligent search etc. See www.accenture.com/ai and www.accenture.com/aitechnology for more info.
You will alternately be working internally within the Artificial Intelligence team to develop innovative concepts and applications, and for our clients across the world to pilot and deploy solutions at scale.
- When working internally, you will participate in the development of our Artificial Intelligence solutions, from prototyping new functionality and technologies to integrating them in our overall products and offerings, thus developing your expertise and skills in this domain.
- For our clients, you will support the development and deployment of our AI solutions and will usually collaborate with international teams of consultants. Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary, supplementing your technical ability with industry experts, local technology skills, and functional knowledge. For Analysts and above, depending on your level of experience, your activities will spread from requirements gathering, design, development and/or integration of applications and technology solutions, to team or project management, whilst being in regular interaction with client personnel.
We are seeking innovative, talented, energetic technology professionals with:
- Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering or AI (or last year of study for interns)
- 5-8 years of experience in AI technology systems integration project delivery
- English language required (additional European language a plus)
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of an audience
- Team spirit and problem solving ability, ability to work independently
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients
- A willingness for international mobility; previous international experience is a plus.
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
Skills in some of the following domains are also essential:
- Machine/Deep Learning – machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural networks…
- Language – Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification…
- Vision – computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition…
- Sound – audio processing, Speech To Text/ Diarization, speech recognition, text to speech, emotion detection, language detection, sound recognition, gender/age detection, speaker detection…
- AI solutions – Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations…
- Technical – deep aptitude and proficiency in programming and design techniques (.Net platform (incl. WPF and WCF), C# / C++, Java, Web/DB development, complex event processing, design patterns). Understanding of technical architectures and current state of the market in several technology areas. Hands-on experience.
- Communications – strong written and oral communications skills; ability to establish credibility.
- Innovation and/or Entrepreneurial – ownership, initiation and incubation of new ideas and concepts on school / work projects. Desire to create practical new business applications based on innovative technologies.
- Leadership / Management –experience in team work and possibly in managing small teams.
- Global mobility: (for Analysts and above – not interns) short business trips (1-2 weeks) and/or longer assignments (3-6 months) on client projects in region and beyond, 30-50% of time.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.