Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight, assets and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Artificial Intelligence and Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
The Barcelona Innovation Center has been at the forefront in helping clients from around the globe and across industries under the umbrella of intelligent operations for the last 15 years. We develop cutting-edge assets and solutions to reduce costs and improve supply chain processes, such as optimization of stock levels, demand planning and forecasting, automated warranty solutions, and predictive asset maintenance.
Our team is composed of over 100 data scientists with specialized background in Supply Chain & Operations, 20% of which are PhD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics. All that knowledge, combined with Accenture’s business experience, fosters an environment that allows us to quickly react to changing business conditions and provide tailored solution for our client’s needs.
Data Architect role:
Our Architects are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
These Architectures professionals demonstrate data architecture skills and specific experience in designing, implementing and testing data architectures, covering one or more of the structured and unstructured data, enterprise and integration data model domains.
• Able to analyze and recommend Key performance Indicators, benchmarks, thresholds and define data needs for them.
• Help to design effective Dashboards, Drill-downs and data lineage to operational records.
• Developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates.
• Designing and deploying enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on architect full-stack a full-stack architecture, including as needed the data service layer, data access layer, and considering the UI/UX of downstream consumers
• Shape client solutions and support the sales cycle, including development of the strategy, definition of the data vision and strategies, development of the business case, redefinition of the operating model and talent strategy, management of the change journey to deliver sustainable business value, and driving the comprehensive technology solution & architecture for the client needs on leading technology platforms
• Act as the architect for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey
• Responsible for creating current and to-be state consumer data models (leverage automation)
• Ensure the to-be model is inclusive of integration of data across systems, collection, storage, processing, management, governance and analysis of data
• Be accountable for mobilizing the delivery team, identifying appropriate resources and rolling them on to the engagement
• Accountable for ensuring that the projects or programs adhere to Delivery best practices and principles