Descripción Del Puesto
Innovation and talent Welcome to Accenture, the place where we help improve the way the world lives and works.
Join the more than 57,000 professionals at Accenture Operations and join the largest and most varied group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a global team, giving life to essential processes and opening new paths, markets and sustainable growth formulas for customers, implementing cloud technology or building intelligent infrastructures.
Accenture Operations professionals work on projects in a wide range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They can provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they can offer business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, purchasing and human resources. Depending on the function, Accenture Operations professionals can work from a client's office, or in one of the 50 delivery centers that Accenture has throughout the world.
We are currently looking for a Systems Administrator with experience in Red Hat for our Madrid office, with more than 2 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Install, configure and manage Linux and Windows Operating Systems, mainly Red Hat 6.x 7.x and Microsoft Windows Sever 2012
- Clustering solutions and volume management, in SSOO Linux and Windows in virtualized environments, both private and public.
- Extensive knowledge in SSOO, Linux and Windows.
- Knowledge in Active Directory.
- Knowledge in volume management software.
- We are looking for a candidate with more than 2 years of experience in the IT industry capable of managing Linux environments with ease.
- Extensive knowledge in systems management with Red Hat
- Experience in configuring and managing Red Hat cluster
- Virtualization with VMware
- Knowledge in Windows systems administration
- Availability for guard shifts and planned interventions
- SCCM Administration
- Administration AD, GPOs
- Self-thematization with Ansible
- Demonstrable experience in support of incidents
- High english level
- Certification in ITIL Foundation
- Experience in the use of ticketing tools
Professional skills requirements
- Capacity for teamwork
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Finance & Risk-Credit Risk Consultant
SAP Downstream Refining IS-Oil Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Indirect Tax Senior Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.