Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Accenture is seeking for a Technology Consulting professional who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of solutions based on leading practices in Supply Chain Management and the most recent SAP S4HANA technology as well as knowledge in Supply Chain Planning areas: S&OP, Demand Planning and Supply Planning.
As an IBP Consultant you may Delivery advisory services to the SCM organizations of our clients on how specially SAP technologies enable a modern and digital SCM function. Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients basically around SAP solutions but also on other platforms. Create innovative and differentiated SAP SCM offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes, innovations and best practises.
- Overseeing the end to end implementation of Planning solution mainly in SAP IBP
- Define and configure business process and challenges in the following areas : S&OP, Demand Planning and Supply Planning
- Advising organizations on how to implement best practices and support on business process transformation based on value driven principals.
- Participate on integration model from planning system with execution system,
- Supporting our customers and Accenture delivery teams in SAP IBP engagement
What can we offer you?
- To join a company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in consulting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning: S&OP, Demand planning and Supply Planning
- At least 1-year experience on SAP IBP Implementations.
- Knowledge of other planning system like: Kinaxis, JDA, SAP APO, Infor, E2open is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to conduct workshops, gather requirements, perform fit-gap analysis, design to-be solution, design configuration rationale and create functional designs.
- Ability to work in multicultural / multiskilled environment
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.