Descripción Del Puesto
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
We are… Accenture’s social media team: One team of social media experts, with specialists located around the world part of our global brand team. We have a social-first mindset and bring best-in-class expertise to Accenture’s social media activity by leading with creativity, innovation and social-by-design experiences. We’re a fully integrated partner across all aspects of social media—whether strategizing, listening, engaging, creating, publishing, analyzing or activating our people. And we do all this while having fun—collaborating, connecting and pushing ourselves creatively across every area of the social space.
You are… social expert with experience across social media’s various components, from strategy to content to listening. You have a strong understanding of Spain’s social landscape—especially the B2B space— and are someone who “walks the walk” when it comes to using social media, understanding the differences between LinkedIn vs Facebook vs Instagram and how to use each platform most effectively. You approach social with a strategic, not just tactical, mindset—but also know that a great strategy needs excellent execution to succeed. You have a knack for content, from crafting copy to recognizing good design, and understand that community management means listening, engaging, analyzing and optimizing—not just publishing. You’re creative, self-motivated and excitedto help push our social efforts to the forefront of the industry.
The role… is focused on building a best-in-class social presence for Accenture Spain that can engage clients, recruits and employees. While geography-focused, you’ll report into one global team of social experts representing different parts of the company—as well as teams such as Advertising, Digital and Data & Analytics—to partner on initiatives, share content and learnings, and facilitate other collaborative efforts that drive us all forward. You will collaborate with Spain’s local marketing team, while being the “expert in the room” on the most effective way to use social to support the country’s priority agenda. Set the strategic and operational approach for day-to-day social channel management, content creation, listening/engagement and events activation.
The work… is rarely the same day to day, but centers on the need to:
- · Develop and maintain best-in-class social presence for Accenture Spain’s initiatives and priorities
- · Oversee relevant Accenture Spain social channels and their content outputs on a day-to-day basis, including listening, engagement and publishing, and partner with other channel owners to incorporate local efforts across the larger landscape
- · Work in real-time with global advertising/social leads on adapting and translating global social media campaigns to the Spanish market in the most compelling and effective way
- · Spearhead social components of all Accenture Spain marketing campaigns and event activations, including social strategy, content, social-by-design experiences and execution
- · Drive strategy and support to help evolve and enhance Accenture Spain leadership and employee activation on social
- · Actively integrate with social colleagues and extended teammates across all areas of Accenture M&C, collaborating on initiatives and sharing learnings, insights and ideas
Here’s what you need:
- · At least 5+ years of marketing & communications experience, with a substantial part spent focused on social media
- · Strong understanding of both social strategy and execution for campaigns, events and real-time activations
- · Experience overseeing content creation and the understanding of what makes effective content—and what doesn’t
- · Strong community management know-how, including listening and engagement
- · Fluent in Spanish and English, with a keen interest in Spain’s social media landscape
- · Live and work in Spain.
- · A Bachelor’s degree
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.