Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Outsourcing professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
People in our Client Delivery &Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As a member of the PTP team, this position assists in Vendor Query Management, Invoice Processing, Payment Accuracy & Reconciliations, Vendor Statement Reconciliations, and ensuring that service levels are met in line with defined timelines & expected quality.
- Coordination of the different tasks ensuring that the deadlines and the level of service quality are met
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable principles including vendor queries management, invoice processing and vendor statement reconciliation.
• Daily Processing of incoming emails and phone calls using the existing workflow and following the agreed procedures.
• Clarification of missing/insufficient details with vendors including timely follow up.
• Support vendor account reconciliation.
• Provide support in Daily /Weekly/Monthly reporting.
• Support financial audit (point of contact for queries).
• Provide support in Quality Check on transaction performed by other resources within the team to ensure errors are identified internally.
• Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
• Follow and enforce the Company required safe work practices and procedures at all times.
• Firmly adhere to the values, ethics and code of business conduct of client.
• Proactively identifies problems and solutions with direction.
• Maintain a safe, secure, and legal work environment ensuring all company policies are being followed.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• 2 years’ experience in BPS F&A processes.
• Experience in Account Payable (vendor query management, invoice processing, vendor statement reconciliations).
• Experience with creation and maintenance of the documents.
• Travel or Hospitality industry knowledge advantageous.
Education or Certification
• Graduate/Post Graduate
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of accounting.
• Experience with some ERP business (e.g. Oracle) or similar accounting software tools is a plus.
• Ability to use various office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Proficient communication skills in written and verbal and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Analytical thinking ability to perform good data analysis.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Analytical skills.
• Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
• Problem resolution skills.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Ability to communicate and cooperate with diverse groups of people.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Knowledge of the structure and content basically of the Spanish and English.
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.