Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00704892 00704892_es
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Infrastructure Operations professionals experience maintaining and supporting core infrastructure applications (and the other elements of the technical architecture) using a unified collection of technology services, tools, standards and control structures.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
· Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
· Receives detailed instructions on all tasks with close supervision.
· Decisions impact own work and are closely supervised.
· Individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
Main activities in this position are:
· System monitoring, alert detection and ticket creation.
· Incident resolution at level 1 and escalation to L2 when required.
· Batch processes follow-up (execution, relaunch, JCL error fixing, escalation to application teams)
· Experience in Mainframe operations (2 years).
· High level of written and spoken English.
· Knowledge in TSO, ISPF, JCL and TWS/CA7.
· Certificate of Higher Education or equivalent required (Spanish FPII or CFGS).
· Ability to work in 24x7 shifts.
Professional Skill Requirements
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.