Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00702420 00702420_es
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
Act as the Spain Workplace Executive Support team’s representative, supervisor and coordinator. Serve as the primary contact, support person and liaison between the executives and the executive assistants.
o managing pools distribution and assignments,
o monitoring performance,
o supervising schedules, vacations, absences and overtime,
o reviewing time reports,
o handling team communications, leading team leads meetings,
o planning and coordinating training needs,
· Requires analysis and solving of moderate to complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
· Requires understanding of the organization and the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Requires interaction with supervised team members, peers and/or high management levels within Accenture. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor (Workplace Lead).
· Requires independency and minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
· Decisions taken impact the team in which they reside.
· Manages moderate size teams and/or work efforts within Accenture.
Skills and Proficiency Expectations
1. Think creatively and proactively, being detail-oriented.
2. Ability to manage, analyze, and problem-solve tasks/projects. Be target-oriented and results-driven.
3. Ability to interact cooperatively and work as a team towards a common goal.
4. Ability to work autonomously.
5. Good interpersonal skills (relationship management, influencing, negotiating). Ability to work well and deal with all levels of management, staff, outside clients and vendors.
6. Good written and oral communication skills, with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels
7. Service and customer-oriented.
8. Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and adapt to a flexible and fast-paced environment.
9. Solid knowledge of Microsoft office tools and SharePoint
10. Fluent English (spoken and written)
11. Minimum 3 years’ experience in team management and/or supervision role
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.