Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provide an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our IPT for Microsoft team is a SWAT team defined at European level to help key customers to use the Microsoft ecosystem to transform their business and be successful. We are working in tight collaboration with the different local practices in each market and the different capabilities in Accenture, bringing the best of Accenture to our customer.
The Business App Consultant will be part of an international team that will enable the delivery Microsoft based projects for important Products companies in Europe. The Microsoft ERP and CRM offering combined with Business apps and ISVs is a strong option for customers to enable core back-office and front-office processes.
The resource will be part of the team providing the expertise to the IPT Team, account teams and customer for opportunities/projects that imply automation of core company processes. The role is expected to have a previous experience in helping customer migrate from existing solutions to Microsoft enabled one, from blueprint to design, implementation and support. He needs to know how to work on the configuration and customization of the Business Apps, specializing in one of the modules. He needs to be able to collect requirements, map gaps, define functional and technical specification, drive the implementation team and where work directly on the system for the more complex tasks. . He will be providing the expertise to enable Business Apps projects. The role is expected to provide its services across all the products subindustry, following the demand of these services.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A natural ability to sense the needs of our customers combined with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Minimum 3 years in solutioning of complex international projects
- Experience with CG&S front office processes strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP/CRM systems preferred
- Experience with Database (SQL, No-SQL)
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlickview)
- Experience in cost modeling
- Strong methodological/analytical approach
- Owner of the solution blueprint and its evolution
- Analyze requirements and translate them into design
- Define implementation options
- Suggest the additional technologies that need to be added to the solution
- Work directly with process/technology stakeholders at our clients
- Develop effort estimates for opportunities
- Develop resource plans aligned with customer expectations
- Develop cost estimates for the solution
- Develop commercial model
- Drive the solutioning in accordance with company processes
- Drive creation of prototypes of new capabilities
- Support product engineering or projects in solving specific issues
- Perform quality review of product and project deliverable
- Help establish common way of working across streams
- Drive harvesting of project experiences
Tools and technologies
- Advanced Database skills
- Advanced Data Integration Skills
- Advanced Data quality skills
- Advanced Data Modeling skills
- Advanced Data Visualization skills
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.