Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Accenture Technology, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you.
Discover the advantages of working at Accenture Technology:
- National and international projects for market-leading companies.
- The best tools and cutting-edge technology at your disposal.
- Unique training plan, of over 400 hours a year.
- Certifications from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), at no cost to you.
- Individualized promotion plan.
- Annual salary and category reviews.
More free time:
- Holidays at Christmas and Easter, in addition to the annual ones.
- Every Friday afternoon free.
- Intensive working day during two and a half months in the summer.
More Social Benefits:
- Medical, life and accident insurance.
Why settle for less if you can have more?
Doesn’t that sound interesting? Send us your CV.
Extensive experience in the indicated knowledge:
• Tools: sass, jest, vue, git, npm
• Experience in agile methodologies
• Responsive design
• Use of css preprocessors: sass, stylus or less
• Knowledge in the use and personalization of vuetify (or bootstrap)
• Knowledge of CSS architectures (BEM, OOCSS, ITCSS)
• Crossbrowser (chrome, explorer11, safari)
• Knowledge of version control tools with git such as github, gitlab, gitkraken, bitbucket
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.