Lugar de trabajo: Malaga
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00693553 00693553_es
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
• A customer service mentality and attitude where the work is approached with empathy, enthusiasm, ownership, responsibility, adaptability, balance and resilience.
• Highly proactive, always looking for improvement in daily duties.
• Good time management skills (including down time).
• Good communication skills (team collaboration, calls, chat, email, tickets) with excellent response times.
• Stay current with trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques.
• Advanced English Strong written & verbal communication skills.
• Experience in web analytics using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Web Trends or others.
• Understanding of web analytics terminology (Metrics and KPIs).
• Familiarity with digital marketing: Programmatic, Display, SEM, SEO, PR, Social, etc.
• Knowledge in Excel (advanced level) , database, SQL, GTM
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.