Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00682534 00682534_es
Innovation and talent. Welcome to Accenture, the place where we help improve the way the world lives and works.
At Accenture Technology we are passionate about technology and we love helping our clients realize their full potential. Actually We have been doing it for more than 50 years.
Cloud Computing, Intelligent Networks, analytical intelligence or mobility services are some of the priority areas where our more than 3,000 professionals work day by day. We are specialized in the provision of specific technological services by environment, language, platform and solution and we are leaders in Design, Development and Application Management; Development Centers, Solutions and Excellence; Business Intelligence & Information Management and Digital Signature Services.
Imagining is the first step. Make it happen is the following. Join Accenture Technology and you can help us design the future of our customers' technology.
We are looking for a Linux Red Hat Administrator for a client bank located in Madrid.
Valuable experience /knowledge in:
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Permanent Transfer Requirements
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 500 – Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers. A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information (link to policy is highlighted below).
• Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements (Consistent With or higher rating as their most recent performance rating).
• Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
• If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
• Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups (link to policy is highlighted below).
• Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.