Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Participate to technical conception of the developed solutions
- Configure the solution and make the specific development required
- Package and deployed the development done until go-live
- Development, enhancement, debugging, support, analysis, maintenance and test new/existing functionality on the implemented solution
- Communicate with other teams when necessary to troubleshoot and solve advanced/complex technical issues.
Partner with various internal teams to assist in solving technical problems or issues when necessary
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Ecommerce experience (at least 2 years) - Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience strongly preferred - Direct experience with relevant technologies and concepts: micro services, distributed systems, SAAS at scale, private/public cloud, etc.
- Ecommerce experience (at least 2 years)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience strongly preferred
- Direct experience with relevant technologies and concepts: micro services, distributed systems, SAAS at scale, private/public cloud, etc.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.